REFLECTION OF THE WEEK:
GOD is a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
And the Universe is a Genetic Matrix resulting from the
Existential Tension created by its desire for Self-Knowledge.
Thus we all exist as One Eternal Energy that has
Fragmented its Infinite Perception to experience what we call…
To download this Reflection as a PDF, click here: Reflection of the Week
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AS AN EMPATH, PART VIII
10. Surround yourself with like-minded Individuals. Energy is everything and everything is energy. That which you surround yourself with gives off an energetic vibe. Those whom you surround yourself with give off frequencies. Sharing your space with others who resonate to your frequency (or higher), will increase your energy and vibrations, supporting you. Avoid and eliminate those who seek to bring your energy down, be grateful for the lessons and learn from them. They are Master Teachers! Remember, self-love and self-respect results in a more loving and respectful situation and environment for all.
Play with SODALITE & BLUE LACE AGATE to help you remember that you deserve High Energy Frequencies around you at all times.
In our current evolution, we are allowing ourselves to return to our natural state. When we entered this world we were pure in all of our abilities: we spoke telepathically, had full sensory experiences and were uninhibited in our movement and language – nothing was censored and nothing was restricted by a standardized dictionary of “societally accepted” terms.
We have given you many suggestions to greatly assist you on your Empathic Journey. Remember it’s a GIFT, use it wisely, keep your Heart Open, be responsible. You now have an abundance of resources that enable you to develop & grow to reciprocate your Empathic Gifts to all Life Forces.
BE A BALANCED EMPATH – a LIFE FORCE TO affect great change in a time of immense transformation.
WE LOVE YOU! YOU ARE NOT ALONE…..
To download this article as a PDF, click here: How To Protect Yourself As An Empath, Part VIII
To download the full Twelve-Part Series on Empaths as a PDF, click here: Empath Full Series
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AS AN EMPATH, PART VII
8. Give Thanks. Gratitude is the Empath’s Mantra. You are grateful for your gifts, you are grateful for this life, you are grateful for the abundance that will come to you and the easy flow of all that serves your Higher Self. It’s important that you take responsibility for your special skills and accept help when needed, keep your boundaries, live your truth, and resonate with these loving frequencies. An Open Heart is a grateful one. Let’s remember to appreciate all life and to learn from our initiations, being grateful for the new wonders they unleash.
9. Trust Your Intuition. This coincides with self-love and boundaries. As an Empath, you are highly intuitive and your Higher Self already resonates with your TRUTH. Your first initial reaction to a situation or a person is your TRUTH – go with it. By believing and trusting yourself, you are sending out those frequencies that you resonate with your TRUTH and are guided by Divine Love.
Play with EMERALD & AZURITE this week to stimulate gratitude while opening your Third Eye.
Follow us next week for the final tool to Protect yourself.
To download this article as a PDF, click here: How To Protect Yourself As An Empath, Part VII
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AS AN EMPATH, PART VI
7. Meditate, Balance and Install Personal Rituals. As an empath, it is imperative that you stay balanced and consistent with routines and rituals that honor yourself. Meditation is a sacred practice of spiritual discipline used to relax the mind, merge with Divine Consciousness, and build/extend Life-Force. Through meditation, you can balance and align your chakras, check on your auric field, shield yourself, release any energies that are not serving your Higher Self, and connect with Angels, Elementals, Star-Guides and Ascended Masters. Creating and implementing personal rituals will give you a sense of stability, the alone time you crave and help keep you grounded. It will also keep you responsible in honoring yourself by holding space for your time, your spiritual and personal needs, and your spiritual and personal growth. Implementing a morning and evening routine is a beautiful way for you to check-in with yourself and will strengthen your compassion and understanding for others. You are living by example and will resonate with this frequency, which will be felt and imparted to all you come into contact with.
Follow us next week as we continue our Protection Series.
To download this article as a PDF, click here: How To Protect Yourself As An Empath, Part VI
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AS AN EMPATH, PART V
6. Use Crystals. Crystals vibrate at special frequencies and we do, too! Whereas crystals vibrate at their specific frequencies, we are able to vibrate at all of these frequencies. Let’s remember, as Empaths, we have this ability to use this to our advantage! Because of overstimulation of the artificial world/technology & control systems (masculine energy), it’s easy to disconnect from Nature (feminine energy). Through working with crystals, we remember the earth frequencies, and begin to vibrate with the crystalline energy. Specific crystals for empaths are PREHNITE, which allows, “one to cleanse the aura of energy that does not belong to them,” and allows the cords of attachment to be cut and released. Prehnite facilitates heart-centered connection to all of creation and will connect you to the elementals (Divas of Nature!). It supports personal discipline and enhances the gift of prophecy and helps you develop your intuition. It is the stone of Archangel Raphael.
BLACK TOURMALINE is another amazing stone for empaths. It has a protective shield that not only safeguards the aura, but also protects the body from Electro Magnetic Fields, (EMF). Gridding your haven with a piece of black tourmaline in each corner will create a protective shield. Adding SELINITE, an angelic stone that is self-cleansing and vibrates at such a high frequency that it keeps other crystals clear, will ensure your space is quite literally guarded with angelic energy and will keep your black tourmaline constantly clear and charged. HALITE is also a powerful mineral for empaths to work with. A salt compound, halite clears blocks from psychic abilities and removes negativity. She also enhances good will, balances mood swings, encourages adaptability and aids in changing negative though patterns and bad habits.
Our Crystal Guru app can help you organize and easily look up crystals for any occasion.
To download this article as a PDF, click here: How To Protect Yourself As An Empath, Part V
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AS AN EMPATH, PART III
3. Schedule Sessions. Practitioners are empaths, too – and there is a reason why there are so many empaths out there! Ask for the help. We are all in this together. Your spiritual healers will help clear you from unwanted energies. They will also help you understand and develop your gifts. Through sessions, you can strengthen your energy, eliminate karmic bonds and let go of any patterns and behaviors you were taught by society that do not serve your Higher Self. Check out Antea, Nicole, and Shelley, and see if any of their energies call to you.
4. Reconnect With Nature. Nature is called the Great Mother for a reason – she will nurture you and keep you strong. The heartbeat of the earth will resonate with yours and you can feel the Universal Love for all life while keeping your sense of self. With so much artificial stimulation/technology, there is a great need to return to the Great Mother for balance and stability. Allow your roots to sink into the earth and from there, draw your nutrients and emotional nourishment. Spending enough alone time is essential. Empaths especially need time to replenish their energy and to “regroup” from a challenging world filled with much emotion being brought to the surface for clearing.
Play with FUSHITE & SERPINTINE to connect to Nature which holds the Original Programming. The reason so many of us are using Crystals is because they are a direct link to Mother Nature and will help balance technology.
Follow us next week as we continue our amazing series on Protection.
To download this article as a PDF, click here: How To Protect Yourself As An Empath, Part III
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AS AN EMPATH, PART I
Play with any or all of your PINK CRYSTALS this week!
Follow us next week for #2 suggestion to Protect yourself.
To download this article as a PDF, click here: How To Protect Yourself As An Empath, Part I
HOW TO TELL IF YOU’RE AN EMPATH, PART II
Follow us next we to discover easy ways to protect yourself as an Empath, as our Protection Series begins.
In the meantime, play with LAPIS to let go of old habits and open your Third Eye.
To download this article as a PDF, click here: How To Tell If You’re An Empath, Part II
In order to open the waves of communication for an enlightened discussion on what it means to be Empathic, let’s look at what Wikipedia says about Empathy…
Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within the other being’s frame of reference, i.e. the capacity to place oneself in another’s position.
By this definition, to be empathic is to have the ability to “become” another person and personally feel their emotions. As with all great Gifts, there comes great responsibility, challenges and understanding of what it means to be an Empath. It’s a blessed gift that one needs to first embrace, and then learn how to enhance this talent. It’s important to Empath’s to learn to prevent themselves from taking on the energy of others.
Here’s the trick: Keep your Heart open at all times. This will allow the energetic feelings of others that you are tuning into to flow into your Heart and right back out again. It’s like your Heart becomes a tool for transformation. If you close your heart, you will feel constantly drained, because you can take on other peoples’ energies. Their energy and emotions (sadness, grief, fear, anxiety and pain) can get trapped energetically within the Empath’s field. Remember, they are not YOUR feelings…. There is no need to hang on to them – it’s not your job….. Let them flow in and out.
Are you an Empath?
How do you keep your heart open?
Follow us next week to find out, as we continue our insightful Series on Empaths.
In the meantime, play with AMETHYST to expand your energy and stay in the vibration of Oneness.
To download this article as a PDF, click here: Empathy Series Intro
WORRYING VS. WARRIOR-ING
If you are worrying, you are not warrior-ing. What does that mean? Think about it. What is the energy of worry? Apprehension, anxiety, deep concern, fear, uncertainty and doubt. It’s depleting, dis-empowering, exhausting mentally, emotionally & physically – for you, the worrier, and also for the person you are worrying about. You transfer that energy right onto the person, and the two of you are entangled in this energy dance.
The older generations grew up believing that if you worried about a loved one, it meant that you loved them (another disabling program). Remember what your energy is like when you worry. Are you feeling the person’s pain, sorrow, depression or illness? Are you thinking of them as “not healthy”? THAT is what you are sending to them! Do you feel that worrying about them is going to help them? NO! It’s going to fuel the intense negative energy that is causing the problems within the person. It actually keeps them in pain, whether physical or emotional, rather than assisting them to heal.
Worry is one of the most toxic programs running. DELETE IT. When you find yourself in worry, realize that your energy is in your head. You are in the past, wondering if you did enough or if you are contributing to the pain; or you are in the future, desperately hoping the person will be okay… Breathe, Breathe, Breathe…. Bring your energy into your Heart and open. Your HEART is where the Present Moment is – where you KNOW all is well. Send your loved one, Pure Love & Healing Light for health, recovery & wellbeing. The Heart is where your Warrior Energy lives, where your Superhero Archetype resides. From this place we can create with no limits; we are fearless; we know ALL IS WELL; we are protected; and we are in our Power. Let us learn to stay in our Heart at all times.
To download this article as a PDF, click here: Worrying VS Warrior-ing